RESEARCH AND STUDIES
Research in the field of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Publications and studies on the effect of hypnosis in the treatment of medical and psychological conditions.
Publications, Studies and Research
- Hypnotherapy in Palliative Care
- A meta-analysis of hypnosis in the treatment of depressive symptoms: a brief communication.
- A randomized clinical trial of a brief hypnosis intervention to control side effects in breast surgery patients
- Effect of hypnosis on oral function and psychological factors in temporomandibular disorders patients
- Effects of supportive-expressive group therapy on pain in women with metastatic breast cancer
- Ericksonian hypnosis in tinnitus therapy
- Hypnosis and its application in surgery
- Hypnoanesthesia for endocrine cervical surgery: a statement of practice
- Hypnosis as a modulator of cellular immune dysregulation during acute stress
- Hypnosis for nausea and vomiting in cancer chemotherapy: a systematic review of the research evidence
- Hypnosis for postradiation xerostomia in head and neck cancer patients: a pilot study
- Hypnosis: practical applications and theoretical considerations in normal labour
- Hypnotherapy for children with functional abdominal pain or irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized controlled trial
- Hypnotherapy for warts (verruca vulgaris): 41 consecutive cases with 33 cures
- Hypnotherapy in irritable bowel syndrome: a large-scale audit of a clinical service with examination of factors influencing responsiveness
- Hypnotic approaches for alopecia areata
- Hypnotizability, absorption and negative cognitions as predictors of dental anxiety: two pilot studies
- Immunological markers of frequently recurrent genital herpes simplex virus and their response to hypnotherapy: a pilot study
- Long term benefits of hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome
- Self-hypnosis training for headaches in children and adolescents
- The effect of hypnosis on systemic and rectal mucosal measures of inflammation in ulcerative colitis
- Theoretical concepts and practical applications of hypnosis in the treatment of children and adolescents with dental fear and anxiety
- Treatment of chronic recurrent abdominal pain: laparoscopy or hypnosis?
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: a role for hypnotherapy?